We did it!
With the Indiegogo campaign closed, we raised over $30,000 towards the revised edition of “Shibari You Can Use: Japanese Rope Bondage and Erotic Macramé,” and “More Shibari You Can Use: Passionate Rope Bondage and Intimate Connection.” With 531 funders from 18 countries, I am so delighted and honored to have had each of you believe in the project.
In the next few days, each contributor will receive an email from me about the next steps for receiving your perks. Perks will be delivered in rounds, based on when they come out. Thus, if your perk level included book 1 as the ebook or print book, you will receive the ebook when it is done
- For those of you who requested one book only (print or ebook), you will receive an email in the next week or so to discuss which book you wanted.
- For international shipments, when the book weights have been determined, I will be having a conversation with each of you to sort out the price difference. I can not give you a price before then, I’m sorry.
- For every single person whose perk included print books, I will be confirming your address with you a month or so before the books get sent. If I do not receive a reply, I will assume the address you provided is good. This is to allow for those of you who move in the next few months.
- For everyone getting signed books, the email I send you will include details on working out who the inscription is for.
- For people who wanted to “upgrade” their perks, say from one book to two, or from the signed book set to having me come teach in your area: please drop me an email at email@example.com and we’ll make it work.
- For those who have friends who wanted to contribute to the project, I’m happy to have that conversation (see email above), up until the ebooks are in the final editing round. That means I can take “new backers” for the next 3+ weeks.
This has been an amazing experience, and I thank each and every one of you for your support. If you do not receive an email related to your perks by the end of the month, do not hesitate to contact me directly. I am currently out of the country, but want to touch base with each of you. If it take me more than 2 weeks to reply to any emails pertaining to this project, do not hesitate to drop me a second note, while also having patience with me.
Cheers. Gracias. Merci. Danke. Dank u. Tack. Toda. Kiitos. Obrigado.